The Lawyers’ Committee wishes you and your family a Happy and Healthy New Year!
We are working on plans for the 20th Anniversary of the 9/11 attacks to be announced in the near future. If you think that we have worked hard to uncover the Truth behind the crimes of 9/11, please consider making a tax deductible donation to the Lawyers’ Committee Go Fund Me Campaign. One of our supporters has promised to match donors contributions dollar for dollar up to $50,000.00.
We need your support to continue our investigations.
Historical record of Lawyers’ Committee legal actions.
- April 2018 Federal Grand Jury Petition with exhibits filed in N.Y. documenting WTC controlled demolition
- July 2018 Amended Federal Grand Jury Petition adding 3 Federal crimes filed
- November 2018, U.S. Attorney in N.Y. states he has reviewed Petition and will comply
- March 2019 lawsuit against FBI filed in D.C. for failure to follow Congressional mandate to assess new 9/11 evidence
- July 2019 N.Y. Franklin Square Munson Fire Commission joins Petition
- Sept. 2019 Mandamus lawsuit filed in N.Y. to compel filing of Petition with Grand Jury
- 2015-2019 Multiple Freedom of Information lawsuits filed against NIST for 9/11 WTC records
- 2017 Pennsylvania Right To Know request and appeal filed for Shanksville records
- 2018 N.J. Open Public Records Act lawsuit filed for “high-fivers” photos and records
- October 2020 Congressional Petition sent to Congress for new investigation of 2001 anthrax attack
David R. Meiswinkle
Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry