Update on 9/11 legal actions with Mick Harrison, Esq. and David Meiswinkle, Esq. from the Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry. Mick and David update host Andy Steele on two cases: the Grand Jury petition that they and AE911Truth filed with the U.S. Attorney’s office in Manhattan and the lawsuit that they and AE911Truth filed with the FBI in Washingon D.C. They also talk about their latest legal actions regarding the 2001 anthrax attacks.
Visit Andy Steele’s 9/11 Free Fall
The Lawyers’ Committee wishes you and your family a Happy and Healthy New Year!
We are working on plans for the 20th Anniversary of the 9/11 attacks to be announced in the near future. If you think that we have worked hard to uncover the Truth behind the crimes of 9/11, please consider making a tax deductible donation to the Lawyers’ Committee Go Fund Me Campaign. One of our supporters has promised to match donors contributions dollar for dollar up to $50,000.00.
We need your support to continue our investigations.
Historical record of Lawyers’ Committee legal actions.
- April 2018 Federal Grand Jury Petition with exhibits filed in N.Y. documenting WTC controlled demolition
- July 2018 Amended Federal Grand Jury Petition adding 3 Federal crimes filed
- November 2018, U.S. Attorney in N.Y. states he has reviewed Petition and will comply
- March 2019 lawsuit against FBI filed in D.C. for failure to follow Congressional mandate to assess new 9/11 evidence
- July 2019 N.Y. Franklin Square Munson Fire Commission joins Petition
- Sept. 2019 Mandamus lawsuit filed in N.Y. to compel filing of Petition with Grand Jury
- 2015-2019 Multiple Freedom of Information lawsuits filed against NIST for 9/11 WTC records
- 2017 Pennsylvania Right To Know request and appeal filed for Shanksville records
- 2018 N.J. Open Public Records Act lawsuit filed for “high-fivers” photos and records
- October 2020 Congressional Petition sent to Congress for new investigation of 2001 anthrax attack
David R. Meiswinkle
Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry
Mick Harrison, Esq., Director of Litigation, is a Public Interest Attorney, graduate summa cum laude of the University of the District of Columbia School of law. Attorney Harrison has a national practice focused on cases that involve whistleblower protection, government accountability, corporate fraud and false claims, and dangers to public health or the environment.
Over the last 25 years he has worked in partnership on such cases with The Government Accountability Project (GAP); Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility (PEER); the Chemical Weapons Working Group (CWWG); the National Sierra Club; Greenpeace; and Vietnam veterans organizations, among others.
Attorney Harrison is licensed in Pennsylvania and admitted to practice before the U. S. Courts of Appeal for the 3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, District of Columbia, and Federal Circuits, as well as the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana.
DEC 1, 2020: David R. Meiswinkle and Mick Harrison of the Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry join James to discuss their petition to Congress for a redress of grievances related to government misconduct in the investigation of the 2001 anthrax attacks.
Thanks James ! Visit James Corbett’s Website HERE